Intelligence production is the process of converting information into intelligence. It involves integrating, evaluating, analyzing and interpreting information from all available sources in order to produce finished intelligence that is reliable, valid, timely and relevant.
Evaluating Information and Sources
The first step in the production phase is evaluation. This is the assessment of information for pertinence, accuracy, credibibility and source reliability.
Research and Analysis
Expert research and analysis for data mining, processing, evaluation and interpretation. Industry-leading data processing and analysis capabilities coupled with our client-tailored approach to each project ensures that we can produce the data, when you need it and the way you need it. Our R&A consultants will help you interpret your data and make recommendations as to what decisions will bring you closest to your objectives.
We possess subject matter expertise in the following analytical fields:
- Pattern identification
- Predictive analytics
- Predatory behavioral analysis
- Data management
- Geospatial and spatio-temporal analyses
- Criminology and social science
- Geographic information systems
- Statistical analysis
- Computer programming
- Mathematical modeling
- Analytic processes
- Operations Research
Our analysts are experienced professionals that have extensive training in the use of advanced applications, including i2, Tableau, Atlas, Cognos, SPlus, Maple, Angoss, SPSS, Orange, VisOne and various GIS applications, and who possess decades of combined experience in a wide variety of subject areas and industries. An external pool of experts is available to us through various international associations and networks which have been cultivated over the years.
- Data cleansing and recoding
- Real-time data editing
- Multivariate analysis
- Statistical testing, including t-test, z-test, ANOVA and Chi-Square
- Creating of marginals, frequencies, counts and percentages
- Weighting by factors, targets, percentages or margins
- Means, medians, standard deviations, etc.
- Complete variable distribution showing descriptives
- Conjoint Analysis (Full Profile, Self Explicated and Choice Based Analysis)
- Multidimensional Scaling Analysis
- Correspondence Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Data Mining
- Classification and Regression Trees
- Neural Network Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Discriminant Analysis
- Forecasting Analysis
- Quality optimization
- Optimization of brand attributes
- Association rules discovery
- Customer loyalty / Churn analysis
- Customer segmentation and profiling
- Classification of respondent and market segments
- Development of new advertising and promotional materials
- Fraud detection (BFSI)
- Parameter importance analysis
- Survival time analysis
- Time series analysis
Data Visualization and Presentation
Presenting complex issues or voluminous data in easy to understand graphical formats is what visualization is all about. Our in-house and external analysts are able to reduce large volumes of seemingly unrelated, abstract or complex information into meaningful visual devices, charts, diagrams and graphic aids – and are able to prepare abstracts, reports, written and oral presentations with supporting multimedia and audio/visual aids.
Various types of visual devices can be prepared from text and numerical data, including time-event charts, pattern analysis wheels, association matrices, link diagrams, flow charts, transaction analysis charts, mindmaps, heatmaps, organizational charts, 2D and 3D graphs, and custom-designed visualizations as can be seen below:
Reporting and Presentation
Drawing on the experience of our intelligence analysts, we are able to offer various reporting and presentation products that range from one page bulletins or summaries to comprehensive studies and research assignments to oral presentations that are supported by audio-visual and multimedia aids. Although we do not provide presentations on your behalf, we can arrange a professional speaker and coaching in the subject matter if required. We are able to provide audio-visual equipment for presentations, includes 3D projectors, PA Systems, wireless microphones, laser pointers etc.