Data can be lost because it was accidentally or purposefully altered or deleted by a malicious or incompetent actor. A system or device failure could render an entire database or drive unusable. If you’ve lost data that you desperately need then don’t panic just yet. Even though the data might not be discoverable or accessible to you it doesn’t mean that it is permanently lost. We’re able to recover data from mobile devices, computers, laptops, external and internal hard drives, USB sticks, SD cards and Optical media like DVD’s and CD’s.
Need to recover data from a cellphone?
No sweat. There’s actually a few options:
- send the phone to us and one of our technicians will do the recovery
- do it yourself using our DIY data recovery software (for Android and iPhone only)
- use our new remote data recovery service — see the grey block below or more info.
WHAT DATA CAN BE RECOVERED? The data recovery software and techniques we use is capable of recovering any kind of data, whether it is deleted WhatsApp chats, emails, photos, documents, you name it. Our data recovery service is GUARANTEED to recover all recoverable data from the mobile handset as well as the SIM card and any external memory or SD card. If we cannot recover it then it means that the data has been overwritten or otherwise permanently destroyed.
Get a SIM card reader for R250Recover deleted data from SIM cards, clone SIM cards and extract personal information from SIM cards with this “plug and play” SIM card reader. SIM cards store all kinds of information, from details of the subscriber to call logs to SMS messages to phonebook contacts, you name it. A SIM card reader makes it easy to access and recover that information in seconds.
Need to recover lost and forgotten passwords?You’re at the right place. Our exclusive password revealer costs R1250.00 and can be used as often and on as many devices as you need. It can uncover passwords and login details for almost anything that can be password protected:
- Email (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc)
- Webmail (Gmail, Yahoo, etc)
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Websites (almost any)
- Chats (WhatsApp, BBM, etc)
- Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Documents (e.g. PDF)
- Archives (zip, rar, 7z, etc)
- User Accounts (Windows only)
- Network (WiFi, ADSL, etc)
NEW! Remote data recovery service
We can remotely recover data from your mobile phone or computer. This means that you don’t need to send your device to us. All you’ll need to have is the device itself, and in the case of a mobile phone you’ll also need to have a computer with USB cable so that you can connect the phone to your computer. We’ll remotely connect to your computer, recover the data you need and deliver it electronically straight to your desktop. Sounds awesome, right. You bet.
- Visit http://connect.teamviewer.com
- A download window will pop up
- Save the download to your computer
- Right-click the Team Viewer icon
- Choose “Run As Administrator”
- Team Viewer will display a one-time ID and Password
- Lastly, send the ID/Password to us using one of the following: